Are you a new immigrant or an immigrant facing multiple barriers on your journey to sustainable employment? The OCCA JCF program is here to support you on your path to success. This 6-month program, exclusively available in the Thompson-Okanagan region, is designed to provide tailored solutions for immigrants like you. Thanks to funding from the BC Government, we offer a comprehensive set of services to empower you in your quest for stable employment and personal growth.
Who Is Eligible?
– Residents in the Thompson-Okanagan area
– Newcomers or immigrants facing multiple barriers
– Achieve CLB 5 or higher
– Unemployed or underemployed
– Be legally entitled to work in Canada and BC
– Be at least 19 years of age
– Not receiving duplicative financial supports from another provincially or federally funded labour market program
What Will You Benefit from JCF?
3-month free training, coaching & support + 3-month work experience with wage subsidies*
* 3-month professional training will be covered if the participants cannot get employment
Our goal is to empower immigrants with the necessary tools to overcome barriers, secure employment, and thrive in their chosen careers.
Join us at the OCCA JCF program and take the first step toward a brighter future!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED &
FOR MORE INFORMATION
CALL OCCA AT 778-776-3886 OR EMAIL TO PROGRAMS@OCCABC.CA
This program is made possible through funding provided by the Government of Canada through the Canada-British Columbia Workforce Development Agreement.